Procedure To Apply PAN Registration Online
Same Day Filing
Documents Required for PAN Registration
- Proof of Identity- Aadhaar/ Voter ID/ Driving License/ Passport/ Ration Card/ Arm’s License
- Proof of Address- Aadhaar/ Voter ID/ Driving License/ Passport/ Ration Card/ Post Office Passbook
- Proof of Date of Birth- Aadhaar/ Voter ID/ Driving License/ Passport/ Matriculation Certificate / Birth Certificate
What Is In Our Package?
Features of Pan Card
- Nationally accepted proof of identity
- Unique to every PAN card holder
Use of PAN
- Mandatory in bank account opening
- Mandatory to quote in Income tax return
- Mandatory mention of PAN for transaction exceeding INR 5 Lakh
- Deposit, exceeding fifty thousand rupees with post office or bank.
Benefits to NRI
- Required for non-deduction of taxes on income in India
- Purchase or sale of property in India by NRI
What Our Costumers say
PAN REGISTRATION PROCESS
Why choose Us?
Ranked No.1 in India
eFilingIndia.co.in has been awarded as No. 1 Online Business and Legal Services platform in India.
100+ Legal Team
Young and Experienced team of Legal Professionals, Business Advisors and Consultants waiting to help you.
Best Customer Service
Happiness is guaranteed at eFilingIndia. If we fall short of your expectations, give us a shout.
For Instant Enquiry
+91-9 266 466 566
We Make Legal Simple
We are a technology-driven platform organising the professional services industry in India. Our services cover all the legal needs of businesses, such as incorporation, government registrations & filings, accounting, documentation and annual compliances. We also offer a wide range of services to individuals, such as property agreements and tax filing. Our mission is to provide one-click access to individuals and businesses for all their legal & professional needs.
We are experts in legal, professional and financial advisory services and help start ups, clients in setting up their business entities and managing various business functions feasibly and effectively. We have a strong client base of more than 5,000.
We strive to do not just what is legal, but what is right also. We at eFiling India, believe in having high professional and ethical standards and practice them every day through the delivery of quality professional services online.