Hope this post finds you well. Here is a quick reminder regarding deadline approaching for filing ITR for FY 2015-16 & 2016-17 in case you haven’t filed one yet.
Income Tax Returns should be filed every year
- It is mandatory to file a return if you have earned any taxable income
- Stay away from penalties for late or no return filing
- If your income doesn’t fall under taxable slab, you should still consider filing return, because
- Most financial institutions will ask for tax returns for loan processing
- It will create a capital base, which will define your financial worth
- Recording of your income with the government
31st March, 2018 is the last day for filing return for FY 2015-16 and 2016-17
- Deadline for filing ITR has been reduced by the government to one year from the completion of the financial year
- Post 31st March, 2018 one will not be able to file ITR for FY 2016-17 or prior
Let Experts at eFilingIndia help you with ITR Filing
- Our team of expert professionals will ensure accurate return filing with the Income Tax Department
- ITR Filing rates per return
Get in touch with eFilingIndia. Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +91 9 266 466 566.